John H. Kennedy, ESQ.
Admitted to Bar: 1972, United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
Education: Wilkes University, BA, 1968; Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, JD, 1972
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Special Trial Master, Luzerne County
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- President & Chairman, Board of Directors, The Institute for Human Resources & Services, Inc.
- Board of Directors, F.M. Kirby Center
“I was injured in a car accident. I hired another attorney who let my case just sit. After letting that attorney go, I retained the services of Attorney Kennedy. WOW, he jumped right in took over the case and I received a fast and very fair settlement. Thank you.”
“Larry Brown is an excellent lawyer and outstanding communicator. His good judgment and sound advice have been invaluable. He is detailed oriented and yet always sees the strategic picture. Mr. Brown has successfully led numerous legal efforts for me on critical issues. He works extremely well with our staff and business leaders.”
A Satisfied Client